Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gaps Intro day 10!

Day 10, Oh we are so close to the two week mark. Today has been my moody day. I think that has far more to do with my son getting over somethings, so has been drinking from me all night, which means very little sleep for me. I hope that passes soon. We weighted ourselves to day it looks like Ben has lost 6kgs, and have lost 4kgs, very happy with that, and looking forward to increasing those numbers. However this diet isn't about the losing weight, it's just and added bonus. It's about healing and re balancing our bodies. Beside being moody, I have feel pretty good health wise. Food for today. Mineral water, Chicken Broth, Pork, Mushrooms, Peas, onions, cooked in beef broth, Dinner tonight was boiled Chicken, bokchoy, peas, with mushroom and chicken gravy, and of course of a serving of fermented veggies. Short and sweet for tonight guys :0) By for now, I hear my bed calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment