Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Best!

I have been thinking about the idea of "The Best" recently. Having the best car, the best house, the best school for your children, the best food, the best Life! But what is the best? I think as a society in general that we spend a lot of our time trying to do our best, but not really knowing what the best is, as long as it is better than someone else. Something that I have learned and continuing to learn is that the best is not the same for everyone. The best car for my family is not the best car for the family next door. I would actually like to encourage you to stop worrying about what others are doing. what the books are saying about what is best for you, but to start listening to God, and your self about what REALLY is best for you, your family, and your best life. I know over the years I have spent so much time chasing my tail, try to do what works for other families because it sounds better than what I am doing, and of course I want the best for my family. But in the end, God has made us all different, that difference is for a reason. Seek out your reason, Rest in Him, and only do what is BEST for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment