Monday, July 21, 2014

21st of July - Weekly Round Up.

Welcome to this weeks round up.  










Here is a recap of the most popular posts from the week gone by. 











Sitting in number 1 spot of the most popular posts this week is.....


1. My Full Story of Surviving Percreta.

This of course was a very challenging time in the life of my family, and writing about has been a great blessing for me in sharing my story with many.  

You can read that story here. 






2.  In second place this weeks is, 

Planning your Homeschool - Setting Goals. 

Having been a homeschooler for the last 5 years, I have learnt for me, spending time planning has been helpful in getting  a hold of 
what we are doing for the year. 


You can read that post here.



3. Sitting in third this weeks is my post on, 


Being Silly With Your Children.

I personally often need a reminder to take time out from my busy day to be silly and just have plain fun with my children, as I get caught up in what needs or should be done. 

Have a read of that one here. 





4. Fourth this weeks is 

Beef and Bean Casserole

Who doesn't like to have a hearty warm Casserole in the middle of winter. 

Recipe Here. 






5. The final place this week goes to ......

Sour Dough Crepes with Caramelised Pineapple.  

A Tasty Treat for the Sunday Morning Breakfast, a quick dessert, or just another way to use up your extra sour dough starter. 

You can find that recipe Here. 








I hope you have enjoyed there Highlights. 
Why not leave me a Comment and let me know what your favour read was. 





No comments:

Post a Comment