Friday, November 30, 2012

The wait is over.

Well today was the day that I have been waiting for since last friday. I had a scan today. I saw baby straight away, and baby has a heart beat. Yay! All good news. I'm still not sure what caused the bleeding, and the clot, but I do suspect that it might have something to do my lastest c-section, as the Ultra sound tech asked lots of questions about it, and took lots of pics for the report. I'll go back to the doctors next week which might give me some answers to those questions. Until then, we are happy with the news that baby is still alright.

On another note, the sickness is starting to set in. Oh I hate vomiting. It's my least favourite part about pregnancy. The GAPS diet has gone out the window this week, with the emotional ride and stress I just haven't managed to do hardly any cooking. Ben only has about two gaps dishes he knows how to make, and the children are very much over those. So for this fortnight we will do the best we can with what we can, but it will most likely not be 100% gaps. With me feeling sick it might actually be a while before we get fully back on board with it. I will definitely be doing it once the morning (all day) sickness leaves or eases.

Ben will write a post soon about how this has effected him. Which is a lot.

Anyway, thanks so much for all your support and encouragement. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, blessed news for sure. Will pray for you, all day morning sickness can sure be the tough, with little ones to care for (raised 6 myself). Have enjoyed following your GAPS Journey. I went Grain free over 2 weeks ago and now basically am doing a whole foods Paleo style diet. Of which really is what we've always done only with grains. Grains removal has given me such amazing health results and it just keeps getting better.
    By the way, just a note to you my blog Seeds of Nutrition with it's corresponding Facebook page you follow is launching a new URL and blog name soon. I'll be posting some updates on FB soon.
    Take care and know you have others praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Yes I enjoy reading your posts. :0) I look forward to being able to get back on track with our GAPS journey. Bring on second trimester. I am very thankful that I am blessed with a husband that is able to be home and help at the moment.

      Delete